Thursday, June 9, 2011

Purse Inventory 6-9-2011

Poop Bags
For my dogs. Not me.
Snot Tissues
For me.
Tiny Notebook
For funny ideas. It's empty. Check twitter.
1 lipliner
4 lip glosses
1 chapstick
Astros tickets
Dugout seats. Club level passes and two parking passes. Don't hate on me.
Poop Spray
For me. Not my dogs.
Small Mirror
I pretend it's for applying lip gloss, but it's actually for booger checking.
Small hair barrette
That's where that fucking thing went. Haven't seen it in months.
Two Pennies
When I dig for change for the snack machine this is all I ever find.
Crumpled Grocery List
I forgot the avocados.
Used Condom
I'm just kidding.


Sun Glasses
Because the sun in Houston will melt your damn eyeballs. (It's a different sun.)

Checkbook
I'm on check #174

Glasses
When allergies make me scratch my eyeballs out it ruins my contacts and I need these.

Green, snappy wallet thingy
Holds all my important cards. And my business cards that nobody wants.

PhoneAlthough this is usually not in my purse. It's usually within inches of my body at all times. I'm staring at it right now. I have a love/hate thing with it.
Car keys
iPad
You can hate on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment